Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-7

1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day Tonio,

I see yet Again, your not presenting the Spirit/Word of Truth.
    You never countered our last discussions WITH the Bible before diving back under your rock smile.png

Scripture states that -> The Word became flesh John 1:14

Yes it does state the word, PART OF,.... Flesh became.................
    And what is an example of this word that flesh became;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and calledus with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,who created all things:

Whose purposed was it Tonio = God's, Jesus God and Father, the one he was going to.
    Who was this word, the Word, HID IN Tonio = This Same God.
    Own purpose, IN Him = part of him --> John 1:1
    ....and the word Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was with the God AND God was the Word (this same God mentioned, "the God").

John 1:2 -
    The same, this, it Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was in the beginning WITH God.
    Hence 1:4 - In Him (God) life was --> Titus, 2 Tim, Eph and that life --> Titus, 2 Tim, Eph was the light of men.
    God's word, the word = is this Light Psa 119:105.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken ->(The Word) of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 17:8 - For I have given unto them the words (Glory) which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    John 17:22-23 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

The only way we become one as they are one, is by accepting and abiding in the Word = the word of God, HENCE the confirmation that the message, word of God is also Glory.

Now then, You pay attention here;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and calledus with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

These people, were not literally saved, called if given anything Back then, as they did not exist.
    HOWEVER, they could quite rightfully request the following From the Almighty God and Father;

John 17:5 - And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself, with Glory insofar held (I had) before the world existed, with You.

They can rightfully ask for this glory that they had, and yet they were NOT there, JUST AS Jesus was NOT there.
    Jesus does not place himself there, literally with God, before world
    -->existed WITH God.
    Before the plans of the world, IN God, His own purpose, was for a Jesus to be and in this very same context, the first thoughts, plans, reason in the mind of God was a Jesus, hence in that regard, Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14 and the firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of God.

How did,....and the word flesh became --> Happen and when;
    Dabar, Logos, Word -> Isa 55 -> For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith Yahweh.
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be -->(cometh down) that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

So the Angel carrying God's word, which is also Spirit, says to Mary;
    Luke 1:31 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
    He shall be great, and shall be called (not yet as he does NOT exist) the Son of the Highest: and Yahweh God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit (God) shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore (for this reason) also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Shall be --> Psa 2:7 - I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    This is my Son whom I am well pleased, the 2nd Adam, Man --> Body, Soul and Spirit as a Man, but not of the 1st Adam, earthly, but heavenly, as He came down as per God's words, plan, Hidden plan, IN HIM to the Angel, to Mary.
    -----------------
    The Word came down from heaven and became the man Jesus

Part of the Word, big part, The Plan, Titus, 2 Tim, Eph, came down, Just as the Isa 55 ref's tell US, God to Angel to Mary etc and,.... Jesus Became.
    The Beginning of the physical Jesus, just as Matt, Mark and Luke explain to those that Hear God.

Lets US LOOK at some very clear and simple messages of something coming down from heaven, but didn't literally come from heaven, or literally exist in heaven prior.
    Are YOU ready to Hear God's word and not the others spirits, whispers?

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
    John 3:27 - John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
    John 1:6 - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

None of these, literally floated down from heaven, in the clouds etc, but they came Down.
    ------------------------

Jesus was sent into the world from heaven to do his Fathers' will

Jesus was NOT sent into the world FROM Heaven, that is a BIG BIG lie and NOT supported via Jesus OR the Spirit of Truth = the Almighty God and Father.

Moses was told, God would raise them up a Prophet, much like UNTO THEE = Man and The Almighty God and Father did this for many years, Before sending Jesus into the world, After his Baptism which by this time, Jesus had the Spirit/Word/Light dwelling in him, without measure.
    Luke 40: & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

A pre-existing Jesus falling out of Favor with God = How ridiculous, because the simple fact IS, there was not a pre-physical Jesus existing.

John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world,even so have I alsosent them into the world.
    John 20:21 -
    Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as myFather hath sent me, even so send I you.
    So clearly, Jesus taught them as he was taught, but over a shorter time frame, and then Jesus, like he was sent into the world, he sent them.

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

John was sent from God, but like Jesus, he did not pre-exist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.