Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-74

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So Tonio tells us all, the plan, the hidden mystery Hid IN God, did NOT become Flesh.

I find that fascinating as well as astounding, that those thoughts could even enter ones mind.

John did personified the word and he said --> And God was the word. (Not Jesus).
    The God in the opener is the very first God mentioned, smack in the middle of 1:1 = THE God.

There are two subjects being discussed he, God and His Word.

Goodness me mate, even today the Greek meaning of Logos IS -> Thought, Reason, Plan as MUCH as it is your expressed thought, reason, plan expressed into your spoken word.
    You CANNOT have expressed word without Thought, Reason and plan first.
    Your spoken word is the manifestation of you thoughts etc.

This was well known and accepted some several hundred years before Jesus hit the scene, help yourself and do your homework.

YOU are in total ignorance, denial of the likes of Mal 3:1 and another, similar one in Isa.
    John the Baptist was to first make the way, path straight, TRUTH of what was and who it was and that is, was for, none other than the Almighty God and Father first, BEFORE the SUDDEN appearance of God's plan, Jesus.
    Hence, that is done in the first 13 verses of John, all about the Almighty God and Father and then the sudden appearance, first literal mention of Jesus.

Where then we have, God coming into the Temple, Jesus, JUST AS Jesus tells us in -> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    God does not become the Temple He enters = Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what.png

He -> Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through ->(by reason of, on account of, because of, for the sake of) -> him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.