Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-77

1. 24,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While in 1 John 5, lets look at the Spirit of Truth = God, which you deny;

The Bibletells me, The Almighty God and Father of Lights is;

1. SpiritGod (is) and I say the Bible says, that Spirit is the Holy Spirit and there isbut One Spirit.

2. God ISThe Word.

3. God isthe True Light, John 1:9 & 1 John 1:5, God is Light.

These “three” are ONE as in Singular – 1. Apple. Ha!

Greek – 1John 5:7-8

7. For three there arewho bearing testimony in the heaven;the Father,theWord, and the Holy Spirit and these three, areone;(The Almighty God & Father).Hence, you are born again of the Father, the word and the Spirit which simply means, you are born of God who is ONE as in singular John 1:13.

John8:17-18 - It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

I am onethat bear witness of myself, and the Father(Second) that sent me bearethwitness of me. = ONE, the God and Father is.So or therefore, Jesus is not suggesting there are 3 literal identities in heaven, bearing witness, but one only as in singular.
    Not to mention, in these two verses, 1 John, there is zero mention of Jesus being in heaven.

8. the Spirit, and water, and the blood also these three in the one. (Jesus)

John 19:34 - But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side,and forthwith came there out (in) blood and (in) water.

Luke 23:46 - And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my (in) spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the spirit.

Absolutely ZERO about three agreeing in One as satan's Bible have.

Now the next twoverses, I will place them the opposite way around, to how their shown in theBible, not to mislead, but I feel it paints the picture a little more clearer;

John 3:35 - The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things intohis hand.

John 3:36 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: forGod giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and theFather in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not ofmyself: but the Father that dwelleth inme, he doeth the works.

Hence, Jesus was given, the Spirit/Word which is light, so he CANNOT be the items, things, he was GIVEN, hence 1 John 5:7 does NOT include Jesus or another being, a god the holy spirit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.