Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-78

1. 24,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A rather sad case I am seeing here --> the words --> He is the true God and life eternal is referring to the Almighty God and Father and NOT Jesus.

You need to back up around 10 verses and slowly read you way through, paying attention.

5:20 - We know now that the Son of God is come, and has given us understanding, so that we may know Himwho (is) True; and we are in Him who (is) True, in the Son of Him, Jesus Christ. He is the True God and life eternal.

In the Son of Him is saying, speaking of --> That One,The One in Jesus, IS the Only True God.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

and we in him --> John 17:21 - That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory (the Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect
    in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

In one = The Almighty God and Father --> 1 Cor 15:28 -And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

He is the True God and life eternal. --> The "He" spoken of here is none other than the Almighty God and Father OF Jesus.
    John 17:3 (Confirmation) This now is the eternal life, that they should know YOU, the ONLY TRUE God
    AND WHOM YOU have sent, Jesus Christ -> the anointed one.

2 John 1:3 - Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1:9 - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Jesus, clearly identifies the Father as God, the True God.

John 5:44 - How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that comethfrom God only?
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jer 10:10 - But Yahweh the true God, he the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

So, Tonio, the only thing I can think of for You not grasping this truth here, as it screams out at you,... is;
    John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.