Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-80

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings mate,

I'm sorry Wotsup but "Thought, Reason, Plan " does not sound like the Word has been personified, you are contradicting yourself.

Thought, reason, plan WISDOM -> 2 Tim 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

One minute you say the word can be personalized and the next minute when the Word is directed to the Almighty God and Father, you suggest it cannot be.
    LOOK at Proverbs, WISDOM, it is spoken of as another and yet is clearly God Almighty which is how the world was founded and ref many many times as such.

You CANNOT separate Thought, Reason, Plan, Wisdom from your expressed logos, you cannot have one without the other.
    Goodness me, the Book of John is all about the word of life, words of eternal life and Known as FROM the Bible as Logos and Glory.
    Yes, most of this Logos, Glory, Plan is all ABOUT Jesus.
    Jesus is the manifestation of God's plan, God's plan became alive, living.

Jesus was the Temple, results of Word, The Word = the word of God which came from the Word = Almighty God and Father.
    To have the words "the Word" means there was Word (God) and from Word (God) come The Word (The God) and from The Word (God) comes the word of God.

Jesus exalted and via inheritance has the name now, The Word OF God.
    To inherit something, the something has to of existed prior = Word -> The Word.

Jesus is Word of Word -> The Word.
    Or, Jesus is an Aleph Tav of The Aleph Tav.

If you are of God, You are an Aleph Tav of Him = LOOK up the OT, Aleph Tav Aron, Aleph Tav Sarah etc, etc.

Where was His own purpose -> Hid IN Him Eph 3:9.
    WHO is the one it was Hidden in = God?
    Who is he = God.
    John 1:4 In Him life was -> This life being referred to here IS his word, IN Him and who is this Him = Almighty God and Father.

How the bleepers do you think Jesus got life in himself John 5:26 = John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

And What does Jesus referred to these as -> Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

In the Beginning was the Word -> Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    And the Word -> In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;was with the God and God was the Word -> own purpose, Hid IN Him.

1:2 The same, this it -> In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal; ->
    was in the beginning with God.
    1:4 Hence in Him life was -> In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

And the Word -> In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    -> Flesh became and tabernacled in us..............

The word, big part of became Flesh and in the Flesh = the Temple.

Who came into this Temple -> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (Temple)? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me (Temple),he doeth the works.

Did the Almighty God and Father, Word, The Word become this Temple = NO.
    It simply means as per the prophesy, Immanuel, God would ALSO come, be with this one coming in the future.

Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent ->(Temple) of the congregation, and the glory (the Word) of Yahweh filled the tabernacle.
    The is exactly what you have at John 1:14, accept a Temple not built with hands.

Jesus set the stage as to what was to come, follow;
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

However, in the Land of Tonio and the Trinity world, IF they are going to be consistent
    with the word of God, then apparently and very odd, the people then become God.
    As that's the false claim they make with John 1:14, when the Jesus in no uncertain terms explains what John 1:14 means, in John 14:10.

Can you imagine anyone making such a strange claim??? what.png eek.png
    Especially when the clear wording of the Bible, says no such thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.