Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-81

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

So Tonio tells us all, the plan, the hidden mystery Hid IN God Eph 3:9, did NOT become Flesh"

That's right Wotsup, .......and I say this despite the word = the word of God being passed on to the Angel who then brought this, hidden mystery, the word = the word of God down from Heaven, (just as the rain comes down to water the seed for the bread, God's Word came down into His Temple so the Word = the word of God could be fed to the people like bread) to Mary.
    ---------
    That's right Wotsup,
    The Word can not be the plan because .... The Word became flesh.....No -> And the Word Flesh became.......

The Word came to the Angel, to Mary, which then produced Jesus and then Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words ->(the Word = the word of God)in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Luke 2:40 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

He couldn't literally be in Favor with God prior to his birth, as he did NOT exist.

By Baptism as God's word is Spirit, Jesus had the Word all of now, the REST of it, in himself without measure.
    Hence the fullness of God, Word, The Word dwelt in Him, in the Temple, word being known as Glory.

So the Word produced the Temple and God then put the Word = the word of Himself in this Temple.
    In fact, the Word God Almighty came INTO this Temple;
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

How many in Jesus = ONE as in singular = the Word = the Almighty God and Father who IS the One and Only Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.

Does God become the Temple He enters = No, No and NO.

Do You (Temple) become God when God enters you? (if or when he ever does, that is).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.