Christ is The God Man -Jehovah in the flesh, page-82

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jesus says that the scriptures speak of him. If the Old Testament speaks of Christ, how much more the New Testament.

No one is saying otherwise, HOWEVER, it is YOU that totally ignores these scriptures which ONLY Speak of a Jesus to be with ZERO hints of a pre-existing Jesus, other THAN in the mind and plans of God also known as His Logos and Glory.

Drrrr Due 18:18 -
    I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. =
    Word of Life, words of eternal life that was WITH the Father 1 John 1:2, (Hidden mystery IN God) and was manifested, MADE CLEAR and obvious, in and from Jesus which, produced him and WAS GIVEN to him, despite it being predominantly about Him.

And these words are Spirit and words of eternal life and were around, well before Jesus.
    If you don't have these words of eternal life, you do not have Jesus.
    --------

So Tonio tells us all, the plan, the hidden mystery Hid IN God, did NOT become Flesh" and IN the flesh.

That's right Wotsup,

The Word can not be the plan

You clearly don't get it BUT, what you have effectively done here is, put the gun to your own head, I don't really need to say anything, as you are shooting yourself.

Greek Truth -> Col 4:3 - Praying at the same time also for us, that The God may open to us a Door ->the Word, to declare the mystery, the Christ.

Jesus says -> John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

That which you have heard from the Beginning, the Word of Life;
    Almighty God and Father -> Beginning was Dabar = Door to House (Kingdom) to the Head = Almighty God and Father The Aleph Tav.
    God is Word -> The Word from which comes -> The Word = The Word of God.

So there you have it, God is the House, The Word and the Door to His House (Word/God) was effectively closed UNTIL the times were fulfilled and He THEN appointed Jesus as the Door and now the Cornerstone as well and we are to come in, get the Mortar = the word of God from Jesus, to bind ourselves to this Stone.

Whose Word Tonio are we to get
    = The Word
    of God.
    Now calm down and LOOK -> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

But prior, You were to LOOK into, through this Door to the Mystery, plan, Logos, Glory Hid IN God, as Jesus said, you search the scriptures, speaking of the future One TO BE.

Jesus tells YOU, He is IN this House, how much clearer do you need it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.