I can see you have a low opinion of Christian Orthodoxy. eg:...

1. 381 Posts.
    I can see you have a low opinion of Christian Orthodoxy. eg: Sorry, this Elohim/Plural God is a mystery created by "Man". Which is a common characteristic of cults. Not accusing you of that of course.

And: Jesus was God forsaken (That's not what the Bible says, it was the "Son" that was forsaken) so that we (believers) need never be God forsaken again.

Also: Are you saying that there is some difference between "Son" and Jesus? Myself, I am so thankful that Jesus took my God forsakeness (that I as a sinner deserve) upon the cross so that I can rest in Him, knowing I will never be God forsaken.

I will just take one of your scripture interpretations to expand upon in accordance with orthodox (and my) understanding. By the way I may be wrong in my interpretation.
    You said: It appears, your missing many key passages in the Bible which answers these points;
    John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given "all things" into his hands. ..........
    So it appears He was given something he "never had" prior, authority!

How about this:

Heb 1:3 who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the word of His power, through Himself cleansing of our sins, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high,

Exposition by theologian John Gill:
    And the express image of his person; this intends much the same as the other phrase; namely, equality and sameness of nature, and distinction of persons; for if the Father is God, Christ must be so too; and if he is a person, his Son must be so likewise, or he cannot be the express image and character of him; See Gill on Col_1:15.

We could swap scriptures until the Lord returns. May the Lord guide us into all truth. Regards Jimm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.