G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Christiaan Jordaan - Profile

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Had to laugh (what else can one do), when I read the following profile for CJ on the Regius Resources Group Limited website:

Mr Jordaan is the current Managing Director of Mustang Resources Ltd, an Australian Public Company listed on the ASX. (www.mustangresources.com.au). He holds a B.Com Law degree which he obtained from the University of Pretoria. Additionally, he also completed the Registered Person’s examinations through the South African Institute of Financial Markets (SAIFM): Equity markets and Bond markets.

Mr Jordaan is a qualified Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Compliance Officer and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD). Prior to co-founding Regius, he was a director of a financial services group in South Africa where he was responsible for risk management.

Responsible for "Risk Management" ... God help us!!! No Risk Management was applied regards his recent MUS announcements.

Maybe the key words are "was a director".

Time to get back to work ... before I lose my job, after losing money on MUS!!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.