re: christian fundamentalism/now what Briterhitler, georing et...

1. 328 Posts.
    re: christian fundamentalism/now what Briter

hitler, georing et al were all good catholics - not christians. there is a very wide expanse between the 2

Snooker

So, you're saying that Catholics are not Christians?

Isn't the term Christians the generic top of the pyramid....and all the others are simply branches of it?

Are you saying that if one is a Protestant.....Catholic...Lutheran...et al.....they are not Christians?

Then what are they?

Briter

in truth, christians are the only true friends israel has

Snooker

Christians (not sure now who they are) support Israel only because they believe that in order for the second coming...Jews have to be the rightful owners of Israel.

Now I understand that George Bush is a Christian......and if he follows the dogma that I have just posted....he would know that the boundaries of Israel are as set down in the bible....as I imagine all the other "true friends" of Israel would.

Now if that is a pre-requisite for the second coming, how on earth is that going to happen if our Christian friends put pressure on Jews to give the Pallies this ands that....etc etc..??

What, the Bible says that the UN decides the boundaries?
    So, does he and his Christian friends of Israel believe that the second coming is conditional on the Jews owning the biblical land of Israel...or is politics a higher form of religion?

C'mon....can't have it both way....

Nis pressurising us means that he doesn't believe in the New testament...and neither does any other Christian who pressurises us to give up one centimetre of the LAnd of Israel as defined in the Old Testament.

let's call a spade..as spade.

No offence meant....better to have Christian friends no matter what their motives are ...than to have Christian enemies.....no?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.