christian message, page-89

1. 25,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Who changed and did what to it, is irrelevant, it came about by Your actions, post, hence I replied to THAT, which Became a link.

""but the same Spirit" -- what point are you making ?"

Go back up the posts and LOOK at my post covering the One Spirit. (you know, like one God that Jesus defines in John 17:3).

God (Father) is Spirit and that Spirit is the One Spirit, THE Holy = Father of Jesus as Luke CLEARLY shows THOSE of the God and Father.

All power, all things etc are from the One Spirit and the Bible is clear, all power etc is from the God and Father = The Holy Spirit.

Rev 21:22, 23 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory (word) of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.

Jesus was raised in the word of God Deu 18:18 and had the word without measure, resulting in = John 12:36 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

The word of the Fathers is the Power for the light.
    Fill up on the word of God = Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

His word is light -> Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
    Prov 6:23 - For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,
    John 1:9 - That was the true Light (word) which gives light to every man coming into the world. -> Including Adam.

Back to Rev 21:22 -> Tell me Zbusc, WHERE IS this Holy Spirit person that you believe in, in this clear picture, has he gone walk about? what.png
    Tip = It is the LORD God Almighty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.