I am looking forward to the day that JW teaching confesses...

1. 27,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am looking forward to the day that JW teaching confesses Christ as Creator not created.
    Don't give up hope, zbusc. If you have a look at the JW teachings they are not above changing their minds.

When that day comes then I will gladly listen to and study JW doctrine and interpretation.
    Ongoing, I admire the footwork and door-knocking that many JW believers perform to do what they believe is required to save the lost
    Again, I have no issue with JW followers/believers but I do not place my faith in the JW New World Translation Bible
    That part of JW work is OK. I invite door knockers in for a chat and refreshments. I think that some of their doctrine such as shunning family and friends for not going along with their doctrine, denying children of life saving blood and blood products, and denying young people of a tertiary education is dangerous.

At least you share a zeal with JWs for scripture so as to clam the fulfillment of your interpretation of biblical prophecy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.