Christianity V religion/other beliefs = heads tails of a coin ?, page-2

1. 4,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I believe in the risen Christ.

I believe in the teachings of Jesus.

I believe in a life beyond our physical death.

Baha'u'llah states:

"Know thou, of a truth, that if the soul of man hath walked in theways of God, it will, assuredly, return and be gathered to the glory of the Beloved.By the righteousness of God! It shall attain a station such as no pen can depict, ortongue describe. The soul that hath remained faithful to the Cause of God, andstood unwaveringly firm in His Path shall, after his ascension, be possessed of suchpower that all the worlds which the Almighty hath created can benefit throughhim.”

and again....

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, thingscontrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days ofblissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy andspiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in thisworld and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtaina portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, nodoubt, attain.”

and again.....

“The mysteries of which man is heedless in this earthly world, those will he discoverin the heavenly world, and there will he be informed of the secret of truth; howmuch more will he recognize or discover persons with whom he hath beenassociated. Undoubtedly, the holy souls who find a pure eye and are favored withinsight will, in the kingdom of lights, be acquainted with all mysteries, and will seekthe bounty of witnessing the reality of every great soul. Even they will manifestlybehold the Beauty of God in that world. Likewise will they find all the friends ofGod, both those of the former and recent times, present in the heavenlyassemblage.”

and....

“Blessed is the soul which, at the hour of its separation from the body, is sanctifiedfrom the vain imaginings of the peoples of the world. Such a soul liveth and movethin accordance with the Will of its Creator, and entereth the all-highest Paradise.The Maids of Heaven, inmates of the loftiest mansions, will circle around it, and theProphets of God and His chosen ones will seek its companionship. With them thatsoul will freely converse, and will recount unto them that which it hath been made toendure in the path of God, the Lord of all worlds.”

I pledge my loyalty to the Author of such Holy Words in this Peerless Age, and this does not in any way remove my love for Christ, the Lord of creation.

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.