(God who knows everythingSpeaking of God knowing everything, sad...

1. 22,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    (God who knows everything

Speaking of God knowing everything, sad part of that, the Bible shows us quite clearly some of what God's thoughts were before any creation literally come into being and most totally ignore it.

With his wisdom and reason, one of his first thoughts, the Beginning of his creation, inner, where you creation begins, there was a Jesus TO BE, hence the Bible refers to that as --> Jesus was the beginning (First) of God's creations and the firstborn on the mind and plans of God, of creation Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15.
    And to fulfill another part of his plan --> Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

Now we know full well, we were not called of given anything as such back then = in the mind and plans of God, also known as Glory.
    And he knew how he was going to accomplish this, as in his plan, Jesus was pre-slain, but obviously not literally.
    Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb-->slainfrom--> the foundation of the world. (Foundation in Greek also has the meaning = Conception, in the mind and plans of God).

And in the Greek truth, Naturally Jesus confirms the above;
    John 17:5 - And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself, with Glory insofar held before the--> WORLD existed with YOU.

1. For the first time, Jesus is now asking for God's literal presence.
    2. God being Glory as well as his words and plans are, which God held = Glory.
    3. And the Glory insofar held via God alone before any of the worlds creations, which the plan was in him, glory, but at the forefront of this plan, first GLORY, was a Jesus to be. God sees things that are not yet done as though they are done, Hence the Glory of a Jesus to be, he held.
    4. Jesus makes NO reference to himself literally, physically being there, right back then.
    He does not say --> Before the world existed with
    US and the reason for that is clearly --> He was NOT there.
    5. The subject matter that existed with God was not Jesus but the world not yet in existence and the Glory, plan of.

Oh but, many will say, Jesus says the likes of --> "with the glory which I had with You".......
    For one, if one actually LOOKS at the Greek words where this "I" is supposed to have come from, you will not find any such Greek word to support it = zero.

Of all the numerous prophesies of Jesus in the OT, there are zero hints that the one to be existed in any way shape or form other than, in the mind and plans of God, the likes of Deu 18:18 I WILL raise them up a prophet, FROM among you.
    The goings forth of Jesus from old, means NO MORE than the likes of;
    Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Man), and will put my words (The Word = The Word OF God) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Confirmed by none other than Jesus --> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    Now meaning --> John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Light being, the word of God Psa 119:105, as God is Light 1 John 1:5, Father of it James 1:17, the true light John 1:9 and;
    1 Tim 6:16 - Who (Jesus) only hath immortality, dwelling in the light (God's) which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
    As John 1:18 puts it, Jesus is in the Bosom (light) of the Father.

Rev, Jesus is the light shining OFF the Light, or source = Almighty God and Father --> Word -> THE Word and from him, The Word of God, of which Jesus was the carrier, Torch Bearer, carrier and then exalted and BY Inheritance receives name only --> The Word of God.
    You cannot be what you are given = The Word or the Word of God.
    The name represents, means, the role God planed for him, before the world existed.

Yes, you will huff and puff and not be able to accept the obvious here because;
    2 Thes 2:10-11 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.