I am looking forward to the day that JW teaching confesses...

1. 23,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am looking forward to the day that JW teaching confesses Christ as Creator not created.

Jesus as creator NOT;
    Neh 9:6 - Thou, thou, LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
    Psa 102:25 - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
    Isa 48:13 - Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: whenI call unto them, they stand up together.
    Isa 45:12 - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I,evenmy hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. --> Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD (Almighty God and Father) were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. = Spirit.

Jesus's confirmation that He is NOT the creator = Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    Gen 1:27 - So God (not Jesus) created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Are you calling Jesus a liar?
    NO hint of Jesus being there, form HIS own words when his Almighty God and Father made man.

Everyone one of these creation verses, of which there are many more, CLEARLY show a singular identity did the creating.
    To suggest otherwise, is to display total neglect of your blindness, in the Dark and as Jesus puts it in John, not of God.

Jesus not created --> Gen --> And God said and God SAID --> Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD (Almighty God and Father) were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. = Spirit.
    So tell us all on here, would you not say that when God spoke things into being, that they were created?

The angel brings, carries The Word = The Word of God to Mary;
    Luke 1:31-32 - And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.= (means the Likes of, Almighty God and Father is salvation).
    He shall be (not yet) great, and shall be (not yet) called the Son of the Highest (Almighty God and Father): and the LORD God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    1:34 -35 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost (The most highest) shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore (for this reason)also that holy one which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

So quite clearly, by the word of the Almighty God and Father which is also Spirit John 6:63, Jesus for the first time, literally come into being at the conception, within Mary.
    Which also clearly show us, the same hallmarks as to how the creation events came into being.
    So IF you accept that the heavens and earth were created and How they were created, then Please do tell us how and why you, for some strange reason, can say that Jesus did not come into being as per the Gen's creation events, in other words, was created?

Do you not believe or understand, or accept the following;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things:

So if your insisting Jesus is this God in the Eph verse, part of this One God, are you saying Jesus brought himself into being, created himself?
    Because if you insist Jesus is The Word, your saying he spoke himself into being which means biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngwhat.png

Sadly zbusc, of which you will deny, although you will see the verses in front of you, you won't really be SEEING them, they will be like, bla, bla and bla.
    It will be like, your driving down the road and looking out the side window and not seeing the Mack Truck coming towards you.
    How do I know this --> been down the same road for 30 plus years and then. eek.png

You mention --> I am looking forward to the day that JW teaching --> I likewise once thought similar, that Trinity Land would be exposed, However I have to admit, the thought that pigs might fly is looking more likely tongue.png

So it would seem, the likes of Jesus's words, gate and path narrow and few find it, has been totally ignored, under estimated.
    However, many OT passages appear to suggest, even though God's people turned to untruths, he still refers to them as his people.
    However, it appears God's people will be tried first, hence tribulation and then given white robes, wash their robes = putting on the Truth of The Word = The Word of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.