Christianity V religion/other beliefs = heads tails of a coin ?, page-39

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Yes, maybe well-intentioned but definitely unwise for anyone to quote a specific year, month, day or time

Jesus says absolutely nothing about a specific year, month, and considering Jesus was speaking The Word = The Word of God, His Fathers, one would have to say, your bolded words here, are NOT of God.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

The reason Jesus doesn't know the day or hour is, Jesus is preparing the Fathers house ( I go and prepare a place for you) and when he has done that, the Father has to inspect it and give his approval.
    When Jesus gets the nod, approval, he will come for his Bride.

However, who is the Bride as the Church is the Body of Christ, which I am sure, he is not marrying his own Body.
    Rev 21:9-10 - And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
    And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

It would seem, the Church are the guests, however,....some don't get to the reception because their lamps run out of oil on the way.
    Others don't have on the right clothing = The Word = The Word of God.
    It would seem they ignored Jesus's words, the likes of, you must endure to the end.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.