PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Here is one of your...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Here is one of your posts:
    Posted 16/05/04 01:09 - 105 reads
    Posted by christianp
    Post #292678 - in reply to msg. #292677 - splitview

Stolwyk, you are an arsehole...you contribute nothing

When you started posting on PSA (our great stock) I knew we were due for falls.

If I could get my hands around your throat you prick. Thats a threat champ..

And this is the thread:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=106251#292678

You claimed that I had something to do with PSA coming down from $1.70 to $1.11. That was false.

It appears that you rode the share up to $1.70 and then down again. You didn't use stoploss. If you had, you wouldn't have been so upset.

Here is some of your ramping when PSA was $1.43:
    Posted 23/03/04 15:17 - 180 reads
    Posted by christianp
    Post #261292 - in reply to msg. #261234 - splitview

Dishonest is the word to describe Graham58, MiningNut.

ARQ Market cap $174 million @ $0.92 - PSA Market cap $175 million @ $1.48. Almost identical MC's. PSA with superior earnings now, and more importantly going forward.

I know which company I would rather be in.

Now that Graham (and Brucey for that matter) have opened their mouths.....thats the buy signal.. ....PSA is virtually assured of significant upside now... lol.

These blokes are better than any technical indicator I can find. The "Graham - Brucey" buy signal? now that's got a ring to it....

We may have a mild sell off when spud of Wei is reported.... haven't heard any news as yet though....the silence might be a good thing - indicating no more delays.

Christian

It is clear that you rode PSA to the top and you wouldn't have been so upset had you used your stoploss.

So scum, why are you still posting? Don't say that you are drunk again, you used that excuse in vain yesterday.

Gerry

i

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.