PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

christianp, thug, why are you still posting?, page-7

1. 22,691 Posts.
    No, the posts need to remain on PSA because you purposely elected to use the OXR thread yesterday for your outspoken malicious behavior but you won't up to it.

Also the readers can see with whom they are dealing with. So, if you don't want any more posts on the PSA thread, then I suggest you stop posting on this subject.

I use this Disclaimer:
    "Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks".

I have used other warnings as well. I also do a fair amount of work to back up any statements, I make.

However, you are a ramper and I already did show one of your posts where you invited innocent investors to invest. No disclaimer, whatsoever.

Others:
    Post 194186: "Price/depth will recover in no time"

POst 183624: "Redabyss, PSA wont see .72 again mate - chart has been damaged by a miniscule duster and low liquidity. Was in perfect uptrend until then. You should get some in the next 10 days but no later, they are an absolute bargain right now, I would take out all the market depth if I had enough money, come on in for the big win..".

I could find more of course. You are just another ramper but you don't use Disclaimers.

So much for your "holier than thou" attitude, my vicious friend.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.