Christians are Jewish spiritually, page-322

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi RM

Don't throw homosexuality back at me. Go back and read my original post. What I said about the debate on same sex marriage was that no one on the religious side had articulated their religion objection to same sex marriage and when I kept asking you also refused. Am I wrong?

But from my fallen state as you put it, I keep asking questions of the god of the bible.
    If homosexuality is so bad, why is it that he keeps creating them? Cannot you see the contradiction in god creating some thing and then telling you that you shall kill them and their blood is on their own heads?
    The objections to homo sexuals is well defined in the old testament. How is it then that we can ignore other direct commands of the old testament?
    So RM and Mr Gordon you like to quote the old testament about homosexuals. god's command is very specific. "You shall put them to death and the blood is on their heads." So are you willing to lead the charge? Obey your god. Start throwing the first rock so to speak?

"The direct action we see of Jesus in the Bible with homosexuality is that he partakes in the incineration of the Sodomites as an act of judgement for their actions."

RM, I would suggest to you not to include Jesus in sentences like that. You do Christians no favours, and I would further suggest that you may have missed the whole nature of Jesus.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.