BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

Ok hopeless bit harsh I have had a number of dealings with her....

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ok hopeless bit harsh

I have had a number of dealings with her. I have owned bkl before a lot lower down.

She is a lovely person but lacks attention to detail and ability to plan and budget and she cannot forecast from month to month. She runs from month to month.

She got very lucky when the Chinese were buying bkl over the counter at chemists ...

Their registration to china was continually delayed as was the registration into other countries all covered over by the boom in demand from Chinese over the counter buying from chemists

I can tell you they didn't see the Chinese buying over the counter from chemists coming ... they ride this horse hard with little planning... they talk a lot but actions are limited

Then look at Bega Blackmores baby formula project. Bega let Blackmores run this and it turned to crap as no planning and close mgnt of it.... there attitude let's see how it goes we are Blackmores so it will sell... no wrong

Bega ceo wrote the jv down last October Blackmores did nothing and tried to wash it over at their 3 rd quarter results. Still not written down. So not dishonest but they aren't upfront with mkt as she is out of her depth.

Also go and watch her interviews she lacks detail and talks in motherhood statements. Everything will be ok we have great brands...

Go back and look at share chart of her performance before Chinese started buying.... earning were going backwards ... she oversaw market share loss and margin compression....

She is so far behind the curve in positioning the company for future events and changes in Mkt a joke

The stock would be $200 if the company had a good CEO

Yes great brand and huge growth potential I get it and why I bought in at $25

BUT be very very careful because she runs company from month to month and has no vision on earnings. She has the attitude it will be ok.

I think the stock has big downside risk as I think she hasn't been upfront with mkt with sales, margins and costs

I will buy but not until I see new CEO and he or she clears the decks

Hey but as a person lovely person

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.