I heard a rumour that Milne is soon to retire and is embarking...

1. 383 Posts.
    I heard a rumour that Milne is soon to retire and is embarking on an acting career. Her first role is as Nurse Ratched in the remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. In all seriousness this sadistic witch will not be happy until the lights are turned out in this country. The greens have lost their way since the departure of Brown and are a talentless waste of political space. To hear "she is doing a good job for middle class australian families" is one of the most ridiculous comments I have heard this year. The insane Palmer United Party has more relevance then the Greens in Australian politics at the moment which is actually quite scary!! The fact that the 3 stooges ALP, Greens & PUP have a firm grip on the Australian handbrake has the potential to set our country back even further then the Dumb and Dumber show of Rudd and Gillard. Looking 30 yrs ahead in Australia can actually be quite depressing. Lets hope those who wasted votes on the other options will wake up to their own stupidity and stop holding our country back.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.