ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Slims you sound all too familiar??Its funny, so far my opinion...

1. 408 Posts.
    Slims you sound all too familiar??

Its funny, so far my opinion is the one that is proving correct, yet I'm the bad guy, I'm out of line and I dont know what I'm talking about. The stock is down 50% since my first post. Sure, that is not great if you own the stock, but think of the little guy. The novice that comes in here and reads the ERH thread and thinks its the next Berkshire from all the over bullish commentary. If you look how many people read this thread, its a lot more than the regular posters. I'm all for the little guy.

Its nothing personal, its just sometimes my views conflict with what is written in here. Particularly when there is some farcical post explaining as to why the sp is falling.

I apologise as this is really only directed at those that continue to take personal shots at me. I have as much right to post my views as you do yours.

Ideally I'd like to be proven wrong, hence my comment "hopefully tomorrow's announcement will be better". It makes no difference to me if you guys make money off this stock. Good luck to you. And if it makes you feel any better, I think the stock is very close to being worth a punt purely on risk / reward.

Since you want me off this thread so bad we can make a deal. If whoever posted the comment about "its a placement seller and he's nearly finished" can actually prove that on HC, I'll happily leave this thread forever. Because to me that comment is a million times more unfounded than anything I've ever written. Not to mention using inside information if its true. Which means it cant be proved unless you want to go to jail. Get my drift?

So it looks like you've still got me, but if the stock falls a little further and Jimmy buys some, I'll ramp this baby all the way to a buck. Schwwwwwwoooooooooooooottttttt!!!111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.