ZIP 3.48% $2.22 zip co limited..

I wouldn't be worried about other competition. Zip and Afterpay...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I wouldn't be worried about other competition. Zip and Afterpay have the market right now and Christmas will blow the revenue out of the water. It will take years for any viable competition to enter the market and will have to brand themselves which will take years to do. Ehy compete with current APT and Z1P unless you have a better product? It wouldn't be feasible to introduce a product with less merchant or late fees to compete.

Z1P have partnered with incredible companies. Some businesses offer both APT and Z1P. Their revenue already generated is seeing this SP being undervalued. They had a great Ann report and IMO is cheap AF. Even Motley Fool said this week that Z1P is looking good.
    If ASIC want to regulate this form of payment then it looks like they're in cahoots with the big banks because APT and Z1P offer an alternative method to pay off credit with less interest than what the big banks charge. It's a positive step for millennials and others who don't want to pay annual fees for CC's and get paid sporadically. F**k the big banks. They're paying for their behavior with the royal comm. If ASIC don't like that you can use Z1P or APT to get a boob job or whatever, they must've forgot you can do the same with a bloody Credit Card. Nearly laughed when I heard all these plonkers say that they're concerned people will rush out for their plastic surgery now they offer these buy now pay later schemes...you can do that with a bloody credit card which give limits of $40K! Then charge you CC interest on that! You've got to be joking. I'm loving the buy now pay later scheme. Banks need the competition. They've been profiting off a population so small in Australia with their $9bn of revenue and CEO fat pockets when the rate of inflation is 1.9% for far too long. I can't bloody wait for Christmas! Glad you got in at 0.87. Nice work.

To recap:
    Z1P is undervalued.
    Good Ann report.
    Banks are pieces of shite
    ASIC better be careful with who they side with.
    Can't wait for Christmas sales.
    Theres no competition.
    Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
-0.080(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.881B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.31 $2.17 $30.91M 13.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9455 $2.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.23 40207 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.