DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

?There are currently another six new developers with nine...

1. 239 Posts.
    ?There are currently another six new developers with nine developments expected to be signed
    before Christmas, which demonstrates the level of consistently growing demand for Intermoco
    Connect in a range of property segments,? Mr. Kiddle added.

I think when other parties are involved especially developers comments of "why aren?t these signed".... and "over deliver under promise" arguments are somewhat naive.....I seem to remember criticism going around regarding why aren?t we been given updates etc....

However the "note" is of concern in regards to updates after all, this should be in our hands currently and so at the very least they should make an announcement to the market of a price sensitive issue which is due any day now..... If it?s all under control then say so.
    My guess is that they have options which include revenue from these current developments. However if there is no Plan B, C or D then I feel my average price of 1.4 is going to look like the kind of hair cut that could be associated with Shane Watson?s..... ?along time to come back into fashion !?
    It wouldn't surprise me if various developers know this and are gearing for a better deal.... but alas this is total hearsay and me trying to find a reason to why....
    Personally I still believe in this company and have hard earned sitting by to buy more shares but not while the immediate future has any doubt attached to it.
    I know I have been saying this for the last 12 months but one or two major signings and this should be re rated ?
    I have always believed that this investment is going to take a long time to turnaround...... but if things don?t change in the next 10 years.... I?m out lol!
    GL in 2011 holders and non holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.