VMT 0.00% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

christmas dinner table

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Every year at Xmas time, we usually get all the uncles, and aunties etc...and kave a few drinks, and a great meal.

I have an ucle that I only really see once a year, but he's the kinda guy that is what many in theis forum would call and educated (sophisticated) investor.

Each year, after a few ports at the end of the evening, he'll annouced a few little hot stocks he, and his associates (brokers) have flagged as being good value buys for the coming FY.

** Let me stop the story here. As I only see my uncle literally 1 day in 365 per year, I have never made mention of any of my investments ***

Anywho..... previous years have been speccy shares such as FAR. In respect to FAR I got in those @ 2.3 cents - and out @ a very healthy margin.

Anyways.... as he rattled off his 2010 little run-down - low and behold VMT came up. I bit my lip.

He went on to mention all that we all know in this forum about the company, its direction, and alike.

I was most interested though in his comment ... ' there is a buzz on this share, as a lot of brokers think its excessively undervalued int he current market, and that a recent share placement @ 20 cents was still probably discounted around 50% in the short term'.

I asked him ' have you bought some of these of late?'. His reply ' many!'.

Summation.... i think that the brokers, and other guys that are in the know...and starting to gaze accross our Balance Sheets, and P & L's...and 2010 will define what a lot of hard work and focus can materialise.

Encouraging if anything.

JC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.