VMT 4.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Every year at Xmas time, we usually get all the uncles, and...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Every year at Xmas time, we usually get all the uncles, and aunties etc...and kave a few drinks, and a great meal.

I have an ucle that I only really see once a year, but he's the kinda guy that is what many in theis forum would call and educated (sophisticated) investor.

Each year, after a few ports at the end of the evening, he'll annouced a few little hot stocks he, and his associates (brokers) have flagged as being good value buys for the coming FY.

** Let me stop the story here. As I only see my uncle literally 1 day in 365 per year, I have never made mention of any of my investments ***

Anywho..... previous years have been speccy shares such as FAR. In respect to FAR I got in those @ 2.3 cents - and out @ a very healthy margin.

Anyways.... as he rattled off his 2010 little run-down - low and behold VMT came up. I bit my lip.

He went on to mention all that we all know in this forum about the company, its direction, and alike.

I was most interested though in his comment ... ' there is a buzz on this share, as a lot of brokers think its excessively undervalued int he current market, and that a recent share placement @ 20 cents was still probably discounted around 50% in the short term'.

I asked him ' have you bought some of these of late?'. His reply ' many!'.

Summation.... i think that the brokers, and other guys that are in the know...and starting to gaze accross our Balance Sheets, and P & L's...and 2010 will define what a lot of hard work and focus can materialise.

Encouraging if anything.

JC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $1.695K 14.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5874 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.