CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Christmas Eve with QBL - Announcement Imminent, page-2

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Izba has the QBL fever alright...(We know you are reading RR)

Also people chatting into the early morning, you dudes are all mad, good work but.....

Come closing time today wherever this journey or path takes us I'm sure many here will move on including Stocks78 and spend time with the family, friends, kids, love ones and Mr & Mrs Drink Bottle.....

The QBL family via Hot Copper including the missing link Mere have really opened my eyes to the spirit of the Stock Market and maybe more then in dollar value, I mean just having a chat with strangers is cool that share your interests. We all have something in this stock as Holders, Non Holders and observers but the outcome is unknown and I personally respect all views even if not on team "over positive Stocks78 camp".

How silly is it for me to say that it's done and dusted and the money is in the bank, well it's not and I sense people are possibly 40%Pro QBL and 60% Against QBL, it would be 50/50 but some holders are getting affected and honestly can't blame you because I for one spend to much time here reading every post and some times brings me a little down, can you imagine how mushy this can make your brain reading everything? It's addictive Hot Copper.....

Anyhow I'm just trying to say to you all that my posts or replies from QBL are factual, I stand my emails and comments and please DYOR. Read the previous announcements again and again and again, I can't stress this enough. Go back and read Merle's Posts and Happy Cats for real debate and information, not saying people don't already but two really stand out......

"Sam's rant before Xmas" - Coming to a movie cinema near you......

Be good, speak with you all during the day......Happy QBL Eve (Wishing)
    Last edited by Stocks78: 24/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.