GML 0.00% 2.4¢ gateway mining limited

” If on the Closing Date the value of your shares has increased...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ” If on the Closing Date the value of your shares has increased such that you no longer hold an Unmarketable Parcel (e.g. due to an increase in the Company’s share price or the number of shares you hold), your shares will not be bought back by the Company. “
    There it is in Black and White. I ask you why would the company put out an announcement that will jeopardise a share buy back of the small share holders? The cut off date is late January for the uptake on the offer by the company. Mark my words THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENTS prior to this date.
    The company has already said the results are taken much longer in the labs to process. The next lot of results which are expected right now would have affected the share price hence why the company put out this announcement to buy more time in getting better results that will put an uplift on shares not ruin the recent 50% gain they received recently. Smart move by management.
    There are alot of day traders who bought into the 250,000,000 shares on the last announcement and in the following day of 90,000,000 shares traded who will not wait too long before selling.GML share price is going to be weaker before it goes up and don't expect an announcement until late January to early February 2021 until the small shareholders parcel of shares has been completed which we all know is in late January 2021.

You may have noticed today the buy side is starting to get weaker which may set off the day traders in selling there stock prior to Christmas as they don't hold on for long? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.491M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $13.99K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.