GML 0.00% 2.1¢ gateway mining limited

"Mark my words THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENTS prior to this...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    "Mark my words THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENTS prior to this date."

This is exactly what is wrong with Hotcopper and share forums where every tom and harry can say whatever they want with no repercussions. Even when mums and dads unfortunately listen to some of these individuals.

To say "THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENTS prior to this date" (referring to January unmarketable parcel date) when the company has officially said that an announcement is expected before Christmas is ridiculous and in my view, there should be legal repercussions. Plus starting a new thread to spread misinformation (willingly or unwillingly) in my opinion is low.

If you said, "I believe there will be no announcements because of ..." then that is a different story. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but when something is asserted as so definitive, then that from my view is a potential issue.

Guess, its a good lesson here for the newer investors to DYOR and not believe everything that gets posted here. Doesn't matter if its posters that have red hearts and 5000 posts or one post newbies, Do your own research.

All IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $676 32.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 267815 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.