CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

re: news here is the news.................mmmCitigold...

1. 1,124 Posts.
    re: news here is the news.................mmm

Citigold Corporation Limited page 1
    Citigold Corporation Limited
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    19 December 2006
    Citigold Targets ’07 Growth
    With mining operations at the Warrior gold mine at Charters
    Towers continuing to proceed as planned, including another
    gold pour this week, it is time to review strategic targets for
    the 2007 year ahead.
    This 2006 year has been an impressive year in the
    company’s history. Sustained gold production now
    underway, 10 million ounce gold deposit under foot at
    Charters Towers, no secured debt (for the first time in
    10 years) and with a strong management team, the company
    is in good shape for 2007. Citigold’s focus of delivering
    outstanding growth in shareholder value has seen a 5 year
    uptrend, with an acceleration in the current year.
    The targets for 2007 are –
    1. Development of the second mine at Charters Towers, Sunburst. Planning is
    accelerating and progress towards funding the operation is advancing. The
    mine, that will take advantage of the existing surface and underground
    infrastructure already developed in the City area, would see our overall gold
    production increase to 120,000 ounces per year. The development, on the
    eastern side of the central goldfield, will initially target published reserves at
    Sunburst. There is an overall Inferred Mineral Resource of about 1.2 million
    ounces (2.7Mt @ 13.5 g/t Au) that comprises the Sunburst mine area.
    2. Start growing the current 10 million mineral resource towards the target of
    50 million ounces considered to be within Citigold’s mineral lands. With the
    second of three exploration drill rigs on site at Charters Towers, we are well
    placed to accelerate the drilling program in 2007. The third drill rig is expected in
    February. The plan is for one rig to focus on Warrior mine drilling, a second on
    the Sunburst mine and the third will be used to look for the deep ‘bonanza lodes’,
    similar to the ounce to the tonne Brilliant and Queen reefs, that could grow the
    resource table.
    Citigold Corporation Limited page 2
    3. List on a second, international standard, overseas stock exchange. Citigold
    has looked at an international listing a few years back but will now accelerate
    making our stock available to new growing investor markets. If the Company
    listed in a new market it would be looking to promote the company in that
    marketplace and add shareholder value. Gold operates in a globalised financial
    world and Citigold is reaching out to these growing economic centres.
    Prospective investors who have taken the time in the past to research Citigold and its
    method of operation have rightly formed the view that it has a global scale gold deposit,
    the geology is well understood, mining and processing operations are relatively simple,
    it is frugal with expenditure thereby obtaining value for shareholders and it has a strong
    technical team leading the operations. Those investors, who have become
    shareholders, have benefited from Citigold’s past growth and are well placed for the
    future. Citigold’s growth is increasing.
    The Board believes that our gold mining business has a bright future, based on gold
    price expectations, the upside on gold production and growth in ounces.
    Mark Lynch
    Managing Director & CEO
    Citigold Corporation Limited
    ACN 060 397 177
    19 Lang Parade, Milton, Queensland, Australia
    phone: +61 7 3870 8000 fax: +61 7 3870 8111 email: [email protected]
    STRATEGIC BUSINESS SUMMARY - Citigold Corporation is a growing gold producer
    controlling Australia's richest major goldfield located at Charters Towers in North Queensland.
    The mesothermal gold deposit has previously produced 6.6 million ounces (oz) of gold at 34
    g/t. The gold resource is 10 million oz with the potential to expand. Gold output is planned to
    increase from 40,000 oz to 250,000 oz per year with a mine life of 30 years. Gold production is
    un-hedged and targets average cash cost to produce gold under A$250 per oz. The first mine,
    Warrior, began gold production in November 2006.
    The following statements apply in respect of the information in this report that relates to Exploration Results
    and Mineral Resources: The information is based on, and accurately reflects, information compiled by Mr
    Christopher Alan John Towsey, who is a Corporate Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
    and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists. Mr Towsey is a geologist and employed by CTO as Chief Operating
    Officer. He has relevant experience in relation to the mineralisation being reported on to qualify as a Competent
    Person as defined in the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) Australasian Code for Reporting of Identified
    Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. Mr Towsey has consented in writing to the inclusion in this report of the
    matters based on the information in the form and context in which it appears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 12566004 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4509134 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.