STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

@Adaltiora great post, i only just read it. You've nailed the...

1. 2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5592
    @Adaltiora great post, i only just read it. You've nailed the big picture and like you, Im totally supportive of STX finding its place as the next mid-tier energy, diversified downstream manufacturing company, via its disruptive approach.

One thing that needs to be added is that maybe they were always looking to do this, even with Jaws. The prize they were going for in Jaws was massive; they also had big industry partners ready to go. The company was clever and ballsy enough to give themselves a back up plan by picking up the PB acreage, whilst Jaws was in full swing. Jaws did not succeed, but that did not matter now, the company was already on to the conventional gas. It looks like conventional gas will deliver the goods. And this team looks like they know how to run a vertically integrated show - they may have done it before...

Im with @justinmetals on the importance of natural gas as a base-load energy source for the next 20-50 years. As a feedstock for other products...im not sure there is a replacement for natural gas.

Last edited by alexei ii: 26/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.