Great Disco….thank you for helping Australians on this special...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Great Disco….thank you for helping Australians on this special day! Appreciate your weekend efforts here on HC too! I had family duties…but my wife made her ward a happy place….….Crikey though….if you're lonely….may I suggest an Air Asia trip to Manila….and perhaps a flight to the Visayas for a bit more adventure and compatibility? Doubt you'll be lonely long….there are a great many lonely women there who will make your life so much better. You'll find them in shopping centres, hospitals, churches, just about anyplace you have the courage to ask….
    Hate to see someone living and suffering alone…did that myself for a couple years…and my solution was pretty much the same! That was well over thirty years ago - and never regretted a minute of it. If you are alone…..a flight to the Philippines and spend a few weeks learning about the place and getting your bearings (it's not that hard -most speak reasonable english - some speak it better than you do)……I'm all for men meeting Filipina women who are single….I'd hate to guess but at least 80% of those marriages have been long term successful….and the few that weren't were often due to the racism of the husband or his heavy and abusive drinking…. So do yourself a favour….book the flight and head off to the beautiful islands…..Check out a couple of the tunes I posted this weekend….the better ones are exactly the same character…and not hard to find….

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.