EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Christmas predictions, page-19

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi Espin,

as you can see in the EdenCrete valuation spreadsheet that I posted yesterday, I am using a 20% margin in order to calculate EDE’s SP down the track. This assumes that the sale or reuse of the hydrogen by-product assists in EdensCrete's overall profitability, but not in a major way, and was factored in when EdenCrete arrived at their selling price of US$18 for early adopters, accordingly US$25 (probably from next year onwards).

I must admit though that I have no real information as to the amount and thus the value of the hydrogen by-product that will be produced. I hope that GS can soon provide us with some detailed information about the sale or the re-use of the Hydrogen so that we can all calculate the profitability of EdenCrete much more accurately.

With regard to my 20% margin; it is highly likely that the selling price of US$18 for early adopters is the cost price and therefore when EdenCrete is sold at the full selling price of US$25 (probably from next year onwards), the margin will be closer to 40%.

Best regards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.