ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Christmas present pricing, page-20

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To me, it doesn't matter what the detractors say. Absolutely Clueless might personally know all the women in China and know that they aren't going to use the PeriCoach, but I keep coming back to this one fact in my own mind:

I would actually buy it.

I'm female, I'm in the target age group, I've had a couple of kids. I would buy this thing at the drop of a hat if I had any symptoms whatsoever of incontinence. I wouldn't even bother going to the doctor. I would try this first.

Of course, this is a personal opinion and I also have more knowledge of the device than the general population (being a shareholder), but still, I'm a woman who would use this, if I was incontinent. If i'm peeing my pants every time I laugh or cough or if I'm at the gym lifting weights - there is no way that I wouldn't put in the time and effort (and money) to address the problem myself. If i'm going to spend $14-$20 a week on incontinence pads, then the money side of it is really a non-issue.

I have so much faith that there are many other women out there exactly like me. In my mind, the only challenge this company faces at the moment is getting the word out and given the response reportedly generated from that one little advertisement in the Women's weekly a few months ago, I think they will do quite well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.