MAH 1.56% 31.5¢ macmahon holdings limited

The due dilligence processes with such a scope of work is a...

1. 239 Posts.
    The due dilligence processes with such a scope of work is a gigantic undertaking by any standard, if there is slippage on schedule and there very often is, you would receive the limited notice to proceed which would generally cover your P&G items and mobilisation works.

Consider this; for an operator to be actually make it to the point where he pulls levers on site at the face there would be:

1. Medical assessment (Mine Health Surveilance) - turn around 2 days or so and statutory requirement

Then a Macmahon Induction - Statutory

Then a verification of competency - Statutory

Then a FMG induction - Statutory

Then a challenge test (Macmahon/FMG) - Statutory

You will likely have a few additional training items that will fill a few days as well.

If all the planets line up that is a week to two weeks just to move personnel around.

Plant goes through similar processes, you will have inspections, registrations, then the formal HSE due dilligence and finally logistics and support activities - all these items take time.

I would honestly read that limited notice to proceed as a notice of itent to allow schedule progress whilst commercial due dilligence is finalised and completed. Nothing sinister or concerning, standard process for works of this scope. Some might consider it fool hardy to announce terms or final conditions prior to all due dilligence being 100% completed, think of what happened to Twiggy for example.

This is just my opinion on it - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.