FBR 8.00% 2.7¢ fbr ltd

christmas price prediction, page-16

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    For the share price to increase substantially we need something to occur that the market has not yet priced in. I do not expect completion of the first two HXs and the building of the walls of one house to move the price.

I expect the market has largely priced the CAT agreement being signed, but there will be some who have not yet priced this. As signed agreement will move the price up some way. The same might apply to the Saudi MOU.

What we need then is a CAT production plan announcement where CAT announces it will manufacture so many hundred or so many thousand HXs per annum.

We then need some serious purchase orders from large buyers, both in Australia and internationally, to take up this production. Of course, we might have the buyers first and then a production plan.

We will also want to know some details of the revenue our company can expect from these sales, whether it be royalties, percentage of the sale price, etc.

The above might, or might not, occur before Christmas so no predictions from me.

Beyond that, and long term, we need to see HX bricklaying methodology incorporated into mainstream design specifications and construction method statements around the world.

By then we will hopefully know what other fantastic machinery with DST our company is developing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $210.5K 7.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1225137 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 156732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.