FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

christmas price prediction, page-27

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    So many variables almost impossible to predict a price by xmas lol

I think most of what we know is priced in to the stock 173 million cap on no revenue tells us that.

That was a pretty handy update a picture long called for of the HX progress.

Brief spike on very ordinary volume retrace back to the bear trend line.

Devil is in the detail CAT come on board binding its a game changer as it underpins earnings.

What we dont know is what those earnings could be once we know details we can base a case for DCF.

I see a lot of exuberance here and that is ok to dream hope -huge multi baggers do happen and small companies become large companies.

FBR gives me the feel they will become a leader in not only robotics in bricklaying but also in construction techniques with the DST

I think DST gives them a edge to diversify into other industries. That could well be a bigger revenue stream than the HX in the long run.

Always a chance FBR could be bought out early by a big tech firm not unreasonable to think that.

My own feeling is you may see an initial good spike on a CAT Ann then another retrace as people take the oportunity to exit who bought much higher than 16 cents-or those lower hit the take profit switch -wait for the retrace wash rinse repeat.

Its all about what cut of the Cake do FBR get taking CAT on board. It is also about binding customers for oftakes and what does DST bring to the table

I think a few people might be dissapointed in the SP when CAT signs on but I see that as priced in to a point

Until we know the details it may or may not please the market.

Better to err on the side of pessimisim than optimisim when it comes to predicting a price this xmas

If the question had been what price in 3-4 years i would have said several multiples of what it is now

Lots of unanswered questions 3 MOU dunny paper on the table we need something concrete to start making a case for a big jump in the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $115.8K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6564428 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 565145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.