CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Christmas Punt, page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Someone is buying the 17.5 cent supply 8490 or so at a time ... bot bot bot ...)""

And guess who is doing all this. Perhaps some big Financial Institution doing it in order to try and get into bed with MQG. Is that what they call getting ready for the kill.?? WHO KNOWS....Not Me.

I have seen it all before believe you me and this is just another typical example of that. Buying and selling while the price is going down, "OR MANIPULATED" down, while in accumulation mode. And that is when a SoA is what has been put on the table.....

About 2 and a 1/2 million shares changed hands today mind you, and that isn't a small amount of shares either considering the course of trades in the past. And don't forget that, during these trades, it hit a low of 16.5 cents too. Interesting though how it picked up towards the end of the day only to finish down juts by 1/2 cent. All that of course when the All ORD was up by a hefty amount..........

So, just keep your eyes peeled and be ready to expect the unexpected as it is all in the game. And yes that goes to Vrettos and the GG too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.