ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

christmas time, page-6

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Mick.
    Credibility takes a long time to build on HC and I have been a holder and a poster on the ITC thread for quite a long time.
    There are some posters here who's word should be treated as gold and whilst I am a very enthusiastic holder, I do not include myself on this list.

Equal 3rd are the two oily dynamo's PC43 and 247247.
    They seriously know their stuff and provide invaluable knowlege on all the technical aspects of ITC.
    In 2nd place is TUI.
    This guy holds more shares than you could jump over and anyone willing to throw that much money at a junior, either has too much of it, or really knows what they are doing. Read his posts and you get the feeling this guy probably has plenty, but he certainly didn't make it by fluke.
    And taking out the number 1 spot is the Guttedsquid (affecionately known as Squidly).
    This guy is the original ITC tragic and spends more time talking to the company than you or I spend talking to Mum....and I dont know about you, but mine talks a lot!

Put all 4 on your favourites list and use the responses that I'm sure they'll give you to help make a decision.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.