PTX 2.27% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Happy new year, I'll let you know when we see data. If PTX-100...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Happy new year,

I'll let you know when we see data.

If PTX-100 expanded cohort receives a positive readout late 2022, then it will probably serve as enough of an indication to sophisticated investors that the product is likely to move to market & positions will be taken...Yes it will still need to jump through further hoops but if it looks like a duck in the 1B cohort...Then quacks like a duck in the expanded cohort...After a likely registrational trial, it's probably going to be confirmed a duck.

Whilst the PTX-100 expanded cohort data can be considered the most mature or likely data to significantly de-risk Prescient Therapeutics....OmniCar is the quiet behemoth that is also likely to draw some major investment or not this year.

If OmniCar continues to replicate the previous results in further optimised trials...Then sophisticates & retail investors are going to take note...Some will want to be early movers before any initial phase 1 updates...OmniCar could be hitting arms early-mid 2023 so I'd imagine if the optimised trials bode well than a flood of money will hit us sometime 2022.

Car-T therapy is also looking likely to heat up...Don't be surprised if there is a tide of cash that moves into the sector this year specifically aimed at companies targeting Car-T treatments.

Then you have the yet unquantifiable 'Stealth mode cell therapy enhancement program' but we know Steven has flagged it's potential as "company making" so it too clearly has the ability to generate significant revenue in it's own.

The SOI is reasonably tight...Plenty of cash in the bank...Talk to me after we see all the data unfold and I'll let you know if it's going to be AUD or monopoly money...At this stage it's too early to say but I've got a rather large swag with PTX that suggests I'm reasonably confident one or all of the critical data for 2022 is going to read well...I only need one key piece of data and it's off to the races.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 02/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $12.44K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249700 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 99540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.