PTX 7.32% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Christmas was a big one at Morningstar?, page-6

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I couldn't agree more @car27

We are potentially 12-18 months away from OmniCAR hitting arms in phase 1 trial.

I'd have to imagine that pending further positive optimization trails in the coming months...That large positions will be taken prior to any initial data to be released during the early phase 1 stage. If OmniCAR can replicate the results from a few months ago in further optimized conditions, than we are probably talking full remissions in early phase 1 across many different cancers. There would have to be early mover insto's who want to beat the initial phase 1 news feed and likely mega rush on PTX.

Then we also have...

* PTX-200 1B readout in Q1/Q2
    * PTX-100 phase 1B expanded cohort readout likely Q4
    * Stealth mode cell therapy enhancement program un veiling and patents Q1/Q2
    * Any other potential announcements eg. partnerships, licensing deals and major placements by sophisticates.

Given the strong cash position with multiple years on funding on hand, we should see a very strong year for PTX market cap wise.

I think we could conceivably have less than desirable PTX-100 & PTX-200 results and still end up with a market cap many multiples of the current, purely off the strength of our OmniCAR CAR-T platform that is shaping as the holy grail of cancer cures/therapy.

But...Don't be surprised if all projects come out firing... Based on the initial phase 1B data for PTX-100...There is genuine cause for excitement & I think if anyone of our 6 projects gets that significant piece of de-risking data, meaning data that suggests there is a high likely hood that it will move to market at a later date than watch this space...And the PTX-100 expanded cohort data is very likely to give the market a reliable indication of it's future prospects of whether it may move to market in my opinion...Perhaps enough to bring in the major investment and associated premium on current share price....I'm still thinking $1-2 dollars by end of 2022 is very feasible based on SOI and news pipeline.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 30/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $20.95K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 216927 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 238807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.