PTX 2.27% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

HNY Fellow Ptx'ers,Very exciting 12 months ahead.Fwiw I...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    HNY Fellow Ptx'ers,

Very exciting 12 months ahead.

Fwiw I don't think a $1 SP is fanciful, it gives a market cap of approx AUD 650M. Recall the comp co. Astellas was purchased for approx USD 665 and arguably had fewer tricks in its' bag. Augurs well.

I also believe that the roadmap doc on the co's AGM preso gives good clues, even moreso if combined with SYC's recent interviews (excl the Sage @ Kalkine one which has just been re-cut with Benny Hill music in the background!!).

Simply, our SP re-rate news flow is very front ended into H1 of calendar 2022, so my call is a hard run up from January to March where we will crack 50 cents +, and then $1 by June. After that, je ne sais pas??

(this would've happened earlier but for the delay in supply of the materials for the 100 trial - and yes I believe this delay was legit as many other drug development co's faced the same issue...it's a delay, remember, not a no)

ps. I would like to shout out to the lovelies that have been selling me PTXOC'S @ sub 20 cents, please let me know your details so I can send you a hand written thank you card when we achieve the above).

Loving being a top 10-er now

LFG

Morningstar are on the right track but are still pussies re their val
    Last edited by DrYonky: 02/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $12.44K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249700 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 99540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.