FRE 0.00% 6.0¢ firebrick pharma limited

To all HC followers, let me share with you the following email...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    To all HC followers, let me share with you the following email that was sent today to all shareholders who have registered for email updates:

International market update
    To the Firebrick Pharma Community,
    On 15 November, we announced our forward strategy for Nasodine, which involves making the product available for sale as a nasal antiseptic/disinfectant in some international markets, where it can be legally sold without further clinical trials or regulatory approvals.
    We said we expected to see the product on the market in at least one country in the first half of 2024.
    Over the last 5 weeks, we have been very busy preparing the groundwork for that and are confident we will achieve our goal of sales commencing in the first six months of 2024. We also hope that our plans will allow Australians to buy the product online and import into Australia, legitimately, for personal use.
    We will keep you posted and we should be able to announce more specifics in January.
    In the meantime, all the best from the team at Firebrick for Christmas and the New Year.
    Kind Regards,
    Dr Peter MolloyExecutive Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $1.2K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97041 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.