christopher hitchens dies of cancer, page-5

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am soooo devastated here! Heart broken. And weep inside and out for the great man that He was. Spent half an evening watching snaps of his debates and interviews. Will re read the books....not many like him around. None like him really. It takes courage and determination and brilliance to try to take on fight against that most ingrained and inbred ignorance which religion has become. Christopher was a true crusader for truth and reason....i sound so pathetic i know...i truly cannot find the words to describe all that i felt for the man and the hole his passing left in me..:-(....was going to fly to Melb to see him and hear him life during Atheist Convention in April...that will not happen now...and on the same day you read this news about those 3 delusional islamists- extremists being sentenced for plotting to kill and create mayhem on our soil...who let them in?? It should be compulsory to check criminal records and BELIEFS of any who come into this country and judge how deeply delusional they are...surely it would come up after 2-3 questions!...why do we let in so many morons into this country? We should have psychologists and psychiatrists present during interviews for asylum and immigration applications...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.