chromite deposits not viable, page-6

1. 3,731 Posts.
    ghosta, you sounds like my old buddy Fedex, or daredevil on HC. Anyway, I noticed that you did not want to do your own research, and posting negative view to probe for information you want. It is dangerous, mate, Do your own research is the best way to invest, use the chart is the only way to trade.

Before the DSO of Ni Laterite DSO, they are totally focused on Chromite. It is an underground mine, has been mined for several decades. The grade is about 17-18% of Cr2O3. It is not the end of world. Remember we are talking about 17% vs 40%+ for CSM or mines in South Africa, you can argue that there are 65% Fe iron ore vs 25%. What do they do with low grade? Benefication, and produce concentration. The project is profitable according to old scope study. And close to China is a huge advantage.

The management cannot pull off the chromite business plan because Nickel was getting hot and hot 12 months ago (of course, cooling down a bit). They shifted the focus on nickel in last 12 months.

I can bet money that they will wave the PGM flag soon because the precious metals are hot recently.

I am a little disappointed with the management change focus from time to time depends on which commodity is the hottest of the month, but to have three hot commodities in one project is a great position to be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.