MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

What an utterly desperate and despicable display of vitriol...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    What an utterly desperate and despicable display of vitriol we’ve seen from the usual suspects this week. Normally I would suggest this was predictable, however we could all see this past week was anything but - the sheer volume and intensity of down-ramping really was something to behold.

If you hadn’t been watching it unfold and were told about it after the fact, you’d scarcely believe it. A demented symphony of screeds penned in the South of Oz delivered in harmony with squawking from Tom’s dodgy rag, all backed by the ever beating drum of SI fan-fiction from the very bottom of Doc Whytee’s sore pocket, we saw and heard it all and yet…..we’re all still here. The outpouring, nattering, gnashing and wailing passing like some threatening storm, all bluff and bluster but no real blast.

Thankful for an excellent, reassuring and enlightening KOL session. I am particularly pleased Silviu pointedly addressed some of the “concerns” oft raised here. Though I’m sure we’ll hear about a new set of concerns shortly, from those who are increasingly looking like “trolls of the gaps.” The space they inhabit ever shrinking with each step forward by this world beating cell therapy company.

Thanks again to those posters who take the time to provide links and insightful discussion, even in the face of overwhelming opposition from wild-eyed non-holder "contributors" that insist on down-ramping with an utterly frenzied cult-like fervour.

Watching, buying, waiting (patiently).

Go the blast wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.