MSB 0.45% $1.11 mesoblast limited

The cult are a bit angry today. I mean, angrier than normal....

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    The cult are a bit angry today. I mean, angrier than normal.

Might be a case of “is that it”? In response to the preso which was hyped up to 11 out of ten. Hasn’t been that much hype since the last preso.

As I stated 6 months ago, no approvals for years. Seems like from today’s news that might be a bit longer than I thought. Well, the only ones surprised were the cult who, I think, honestly believed a few months, if not 15 days. But, they also believed Novartis would consummate the relationship right up to the last moment too, so there you go.

The other big news, was (if you can believe it) no cap raise. With the SP approaching half a buck you wouldn’t wonder. Needs to be around $1.40 for a raise above a buck. Hard to see that.

So, instead, they are going to try and raise dough by a give away of revenue. Wow, with the dodgy track record of over promising and under delivering, the market correction, bad trial data, and balance sheet desperation, more class actions than stem treatments, you’d say you’d rather be negotiating from the other side. That’s going to be some expensive cash.

In any other company, you’d say just sell the lot and walk away, because the revenue cost would be too high. But one thing SI is very very good at is squeezing hard earned from investors. Pity those poor brilliant surgeons ( although they probably won’t mind a tax benefit).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.15 $1.11 $5.667M 5.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 94111 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 70945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.11 $1.15 $1.11 871975
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.