TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

chrstmas deja vu , page-3

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Yep she's been a wait alright, I was also hoping for a great Chrissy present last year until the time went by and I started to read up on the delays evryone was facing with the FDA and just how far behind they had fallen.

BUT, such is the Biotech sector and it is something I have become accustomed to as I chose to go heavy in this sector for many reasons, mainly though, an ever increasing demand and ageing population. I will follow the Orbis Investment Management strategy (they own 36.6m ACL's) in the Australian Biotech sector by taking large (for me) long positions, Orbis have invested around $300m in the Aust Biotech sector (according to Bioshares).

Although approval last year would have been great I am glad that I had the opportunity to top up in the high 30's again and even in the 40's & 50's. Obviously hoping that the opportunity to increase my holdings by a fair bit will pay off and that I can tell my mate, who I bought his 60c shares off, that they have doubled within months of purchase:)

At least we now know where we are at with the filing, one thing to be ticked off and it is probably one of the best things/ticks to be waiting on!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.