BPC burns, philp & company limited

chrt for kennyglah, page-4

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: thanks alpha Hi kennyglah. I am surprised that you are not on board yet. MACD is a waste of space as it is too slow IMHO
    This is one of the best chances in a large company on the whole ASX.

Have a look at the PE Ratio compared with say Patricks for example and I do not mention them in any derogatory way and then have a think about the types of Quality' business ', foods,and then the risks of high PE ratio shares.
    BPC is a Bargain Low PE ratio and high recovery prospects , and run by an Entrepreneur/Major investor .
    not run by some half baked Uni Graduate working for a salary and the market will wake up to the cheapness and Value quicker rather than later IMHO.
    I prefer BPCO myself as there is a small lever and if one times it correctly there is no premium , a free lunch, how about that kennyglah.There are none so blind than those who cannot see. One might even become 'The one eyed man in the land of the blind'. Common sense , A brilliant strategy, with excellent timing .
    Buying a strategic Blocking stake to stop an over bidder , then bidding when the market was low and then buying the company for cash not shares so thet all BPC shreholders get the spoils from GMF Not ex GMF shareholders .This puts ex GMF shareholders in the position of having to BUY BPC shares to get their Snouts in the trough of the Recovery. This Graeme Hart is real clever and he with his lean management chop the overheads until the pips squeek and they will turn this GMF ship around and make a Top company out of it.
    best wishes

best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.