re: snooker -have you in mind Snooks, after our last exchange I...

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: snooker -have you in mind Snooks, after our last exchange I resolved to no longer enter into dialog with you because it is simply a waste of time. Not only are you not prepared to rationally consider matters but you don't even remember ground we have covered previously.

For the record let me repeat. My Polish maternal grandmother was gassed by Hitler. My folks came to this country before I was born in 1938. They were smart enought to see the writing on the wall.

The first thing to say is that I have never used the fact that I am Jewish to give credence to any of my arguments. The matter came up in one of our discussions.

It's true that I am an atheist. I believe in no Gods whatsoever. Why do I call myself a Jew then? I grew up among many wonderful Jews who had major influences upon my life. I owe them more than I can ever repay. But the real reason, the acid test for any Jew is that had I been in Austria or Germany or Poland or wherever, I would have ended up in the gas chambers just like my grandmother. If I was Jewish enough for that, then I must be a Jew......

Am I anti semitic? Looking through the list of "criteria" in that wonderful article you posted, I could say not guilty to many of the entries but not to all of them. Does that me anti-semitic? It may be convenient for the likes of the zionists such as the writer of the article and yourself to call me thus and thereby attempt to discredit and silence my views.

In my opinion, nothing could be further from the truth. I and many like me are of the view that the end does not justify the means. We are part of the Jewish heritage. How can we possibly desire to see it die?

I know all this will go over your head. Sadly, there can be no communication between someone who justifies his beliefs on the basis of a work of fiction (the Bible/Torah) and someone who believes it's all a fable...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.